Leash & Collar Warranty
- We spend a lot of time and effort in finding the best products to make our gear.
- That is why we provide free lifetime repairs on our leashes and collars for as long as it is offered by our manufacturers
- “Hardware” covers buckles, snaps, rivets, screws or D-rings but not strap keepers as those are not a structural item of your collar.
- This warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship only.
- It does not cover normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, damage caused by your dog or third party or any other event beyond our control.
- Normal wear and tear includes scratches, scuff marks or natural aging of hardware including rust or tarnishing.
- Damage caused by your dog or third party are for example broken D-rings, buckles or BioThane® that have been ripped due to undue stress, such as using the collar/leash for tie out, items that have been chewed by your dogs or items that are ill-suited to a particular size/breed of dog.
- To start a repair claim please contact us at [email protected] first so we can assign a repair claim to you.
- We will require a picture of the defective part before we can process your claim.
- Please inspect all of your gear before use regularly for fit as well as any wear and tear that might compromise its strength or safety.
- Nose and Hearts Scentwork Supplies is not to be held liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to: defect in material or workmanship, misuses or improper use of products, accident or death regardless of the cause, negligent or faulty design.
- Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of all products for their individual situation and needs. The consumer accepts all responsibility by purchasing and using these products.